To submit something for the calendar, fill out the form here.
The Thinking Lab - The Dark Side, Anti-Values, and "Intolerable" Options - for Members
May 26, 2020 –
Topic: The Dark Side, Anti-Values, and "Intolerable" Options
When you're in a negative state, you want to get out of it. Paradoxically, you need to accept the state you're in to do that. In this class, I would like to correct some misconceptions and give some advice for how to get out of a dark place. This includes:
- What I mean when I say someone is "on the dark side"
- Why that's an observation, not a criticism
- Why anti-values trigger more awareness of anti-values
- What it means when you think an option is "intolerable"
- How understanding these facts help you get to the light side