To submit something for the calendar, fill out the form here.
Multiply the Power of Thought Freebie - Thinking Directions
January 4, 2020
What determines your productivity on a day-to-day basis? The effectiveness of your thinking. The more effective your thinking:
- The easier it is to get your mind in gear to solve the problem at hand
- The better you can keep your head when you or the people around you are emotionally overwrought
- The more realistically you can set goals and turn them into actionable plans
In this class, you will learn the keys to effective thinking:
- The #1 thinking tactic to help you focus your mind, fill in gaps in your knowledge, and figure out what to do
- The three levels of effective thinking plus when and how to take it up a level
- How thinking at the "meta-level" cuts through confusion, conflict, and complications to help you find a step forward
As part of this class, you will receive my article, "How to Focus Your Thoughts for Action." If you want to get the most out of the session, read the article and do the exercise on your own in advance.