To submit something for the calendar, fill out the form here.
The Thinking Lab - Using Self-Direction to Dissolve Anti-Values - for Members
September 27, 2022 –
Topic: Using Self-Direction to Dissolve Anti-Values
- How anti-values create compulsion and hostility.
- When to invest effort in dissolving anti-values.
- How consistent self-direction rebuilds knowledge, values, and skills sabotaged by anti-values.
- Why dissolving anti-values is not as hard as people think.
Please bring an example to class of the last time you needed to intervene to take a rational action, e.g.
- to regroup when you found yourself off-task
- to motivate action
- to deal with old baggage